Are you a creative problem solver with a strong knowledge of computer software, hardware, internet applications and operating systems? this is an exciting opportunity to join Jockey as an End User Support Technician in our corporate office in Kenosha, WI (near Milwaukee, WI and Chicago, IL). You will provide second level technical support for on-premises and cloud environment of computer workstation hardware and software. This will include supporting end-user issues that are escalated by the Level 1 support team members, and for fulfilling end-user service requests for hardware and software. This role requires strong technical expertise in Windows, MAC, iOS, and Office 365 with excellent customer service skills.
Founded in 1876, Jockey International, Inc. is a privately held, family-owned company with headquarters in Kenosha, WI. Started by Rev. Samuel T. Cooper as a sock company to serve lumberjacks of the day, the company has expanded into one of the most well-known apparel brands around the world. Today, Jockey products are sold in more than 145 countries. Jockey is committed to quality and innovation, and the passionate pursuit to satisfy the human need for comfort continues to be the company's hallmark. Visit Jockey.com to experience the quality and craftsmanship of the Original American Underwear brand.
What We Stand For:
Jockey’s culture reflects the values of our leadership. Success is achieved through hard work, mutual respect, and offering consumers products with striking quality and style from a brand they trust. Jockey associates and Jockey products are the?genuine?article.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide technical support for hardware and software components in a Windows, Macintosh and iOS environment.
- Respond to incoming calls and answer questions, providing initial and second level troubleshooting of hardware, software, and networking issues. Properly document each contact in the appropriate ticketing system.
- Determine high priority calls as deemed necessary to ensure proper attention and SLA is met
- Analyze and duplicate business users' issues and provide appropriate documentation to ensure proper resolution
- Prepare and maintain solutions & system documentation
- Participate and perform testing of new technologies as necessary
- Perform installations, moves, adds, and changes for VoIP support
- Implement hardware, software and upgrade solutions
- Execute deployment of workstation equipment, including (but not limited to) desktops, laptops, monitors, printers, scanners, mobile devices, and other peripherals
- Provide support to team members to quickly resolve escalated calls
- Provide guidance on features of software solution and/or directions to training tips or videos to end users
- Support a team environment - working efficiently and professionally under pressure with a focus on problem-solving and high-quality service with a positive attitude
- Contact hardware and software vendors as required to solve specific problems
- Maintain accurate time tracking and general administrative tasks
- Acquire and maintain technical knowledge through educational publications, conferences and seminars
- Associates degree OR 5 years of experience in lieu of degree
- One to five years of Technical Support experience, preferably in Help Desk or in a desktop support environment. Internship experience is accepted.
- Understanding of basic system terminology and concepts related to hardware, software, and networking
- Ability to demonstrate deductive logic, complex problem solving, and excellent trouble shooting skills
- Working knowledge of workstation hardware, software and the following operating systems: Windows and Mac OS, iOS, and Android. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365
- Previous exposure to wireless systems, network configuration, knowledge of TCP/IP, FTP, VPN, Active Directory, Apple protocols
- Ability to efficiently multi-task, with proficient organizational and time management skills
- Excellent collaborative, communication, organizational and workload management skills required
In return for your expertise, JOCKEY offers a competitive and comprehensive flexible benefits package which includes Medical/Dental/Life/Vision, 401(k), educational support, paid Volunteerism program, fitness club discounts, onsite health & wellness programs, generous employee discounts, a business casual work environment, a challenging work environment, summer hours, and exciting career growth opportunities!
Follow us on LinkedIn! To find out more about our history and what it's like working at JOCKEY, visit us on Pinterest!
Jockey International, Inc., and its subsidiaries, provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, call us at 262-658-8111, or send a facsimile request to 262-653-3014.
Licenses & Certifications