From $25 to $32 per hour
12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
Uline: Where hard work and hustle are valued and rewarded.
Apply now! Join us on Tuesdays from 3 PM to 5 PM OR Thursdays from 3 PM to 6 PM for a walk-in interview.
Shift Available: Monday - Friday, 10:30 AM to 7 PM.
- As a Warehouse Associate / Forklift Operator, work independently to compile and ship orders.
- Progress in your warehouse career to increasingly more independent and advanced roles.
- Get certified on multiple pieces of industrial equipment, such as a Forklift.
- Contribute to our industry-leading warehouse safety record.
- Report to Warehouse Management Team.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized and positive warehouse environment.
- Ability to frequently lift, push, and slide packages that typically weigh up to 50 lbs, and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to work full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit-sharing.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!