We are professionals devoted to matching Employers and Candidates in the Kenosha County Area.
Job Seekers and Employers have a variety of ways to connect through our job board. Job Seekers can search for jobs, set up alerts to be notified of matching new jobs, view featured jobs and employers. Employers can post jobs for job seekers to apply to and search for qualified candidates through Resume Search. Employers can also set up resume alerts to be notified when a job seeker with certain qualifications registers with the job board.
- Registering as a job seeker is free and easy using our streamlined process.
- Upload multiple resumes, or create a resume using our easy resume builder.
- Applying to jobs becomes a single click process.
- Create Job Alerts and receive an email alert and/or real-time text alert when a relevant job is posted.
- Save jobs to review and apply to at a later time.
- View Application History to view job info, application date, and job status.
- Easily update your resume and contact info for employers to reach you.
- You may choose to hide your company name and/or location if desired.
- You may add screening questions to your posting to help identify the top candidates.
- Use our applicant tracking features including messaging applicants, adding notes to applicants, forwarding applicants to other staff.
- Search for passive candidates through our resume database.
- Organize resumes into folders and add recruiting notes.
- Contact candidates with links to existing jobs if desired.
- Other tracking features.