Custodian / Janitor
12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
From spotless warehouses to manicured lawns and walking trails, maintaining world-class facilities is as important to Uline as providing quality products and great service. Join a Facilities team that helps manage over 16 million square feet of property on over 50 million square feet of grounds.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Perform general labor to support operation requirements as needed.
- Sweeping, mopping, dusting racks, yard maintenance, building maintenance, etc.
- Process trash removal and corrugated scraps with a compactor.
- Operate floor scrubber (electric or propane) and other equipment.
- Assist in grounds maintenance and café services as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Previous custodial / cleaning experience preferred.
- Ability to frequently lift, push and slide packages that typically weigh up to 50 lbs., and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!