Customer Service Team Lead
From $28 to $35 per hour
12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
Customer Service is the heartbeat of our company. We depend on our Call Center employees to serve our customers and fulfill our promise of reliability.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Coach and develop Customer Service Representatives in all areas of performance including metrics and behaviors.
- Audit phone, email and other customer interactions, observing performance, techniques and application of guidelines and procedures.
- Evaluate quality, track results and provide coaching for increased success.
- Provide feedback to management and challenge processes to increase efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Complete performance reviews and assist with interviewing process for new Customer Service hires.
- Train reps to understand policies, procedures and products.
- Communicate policy updates and Uline information through team meetings and one-on-one sessions.
- Document coaching and development sessions.
- Handle escalated customer issues and provide weekly function support for customer interactions.
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 3+ years customer service experience.
- 2+ years of experience in a leadership / supervisory role preferred.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!