Assistant Facilities Manager
12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
From spotless warehouses to manicured lawns and walking trails, maintaining world-class facilities is as important to Uline as providing quality products and great service. Join our team as an Assistant Facilities Manager to help keep our buildings beautiful and a wonderful place to work.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Supervise the daily activities of multi-disciplinary teams including maintenance, security, grounds and custodial workers.
- Schedule and assign duties in carpentry, electrical, painting, plumbing, heating / ventilating, roofing and security.
- Routinely inspect buildings, sites and equipment for needed repair and respond to emergency maintenance requests as required.
- Work with vendors and oversee execution of contracted services.
- Maintain records and prepare reports for management review, including work orders, staffing reports and audits.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2 - 3 years of management or leadership experience.
- Experience with mechanical, electrical, and plumbing (MEP), landscaping, HVAC and electrical systems.
- Must assist with maintenance work.
- Up to 25% evening and weekend work.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!