Location: Snap-on Corporate Offices located at 2801 80th Street, Kenosha, WI
Schedule: In-person, approximately 30-40 hours a week.
Position Summary: Help support the Industrial Marketing team with content creation, web management, social media research, community events and general office administration.
- Help prepare materials event-prep materials for on-going activities and events
- Proofreading, transcribing and creation of written materials
- News monitoring
- Document preparation and event research
- Office support of corporate marketing team, including document retention, data entry, photocopy and print assistance
- Assist with maintenance of the Snap-on pertinent digital assets
- Social media research and development
- Complete other tasks and projects as needed.
Education & Work Experience:
- Must be currently in college (sophomore and above preferred)
- Interest in Communications, Events, PR, and Digital Marketing
- Excellent computer skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite
- Social media knowledge and understanding
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Experience creating written materials for publication (newsletter content, presentation, etc)
- Experience with website CMS (content management system)
- Social media experience preferred
- Attention to Detail
- Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods
- Ability to work on a computer and competently utilize basic office supplies including: telephone, keyboard, printer, scanner and fax machine
- Ability to perform multiple tasks with numerous interruptions