12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Investigate, innovate and implement new features and capabilities for one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S. – at Uline! Join us as a DevOps Engineer to develop your ideal IT career, crafting custom software solutions for North America’s top distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials!
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Build, configure and maintain data pipelines and data assets in ElasticSearch.
- Develop, implement and maintain data flows in Apache NiFi following best practices.
- Create vault policies and assess vault tokens using HashiCorp Vault.
- Build, configure and maintain messaging platforms using IBM MQ and RabbitMQ.
- Become a subject-matter expert on your assigned software packages.
- Guide and mentor associate-level team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or related field.
- 3+ years as a DevOps engineer or in a similar software engineering role.
- Skilled in HashiCorp products, ElasticSearch, IBM MQ, RabbitMQ, Apache NiFi and / or Python.
- Experience with integration and automation tools Azure DevOps and Git a plus.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!