Workforce Management Forecaster
12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
Customer Service is the heartbeat of Uline. As a Workforce Management Forecaster, you will dig into important data and offer insight to help keep the pulse on the team that delivers a best-in-class experience our customers have come to love and expect.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Develop and maintain forecasts for several lines of business through use of weighted averages, indexing, seasonality and trend analysis.
- Evaluate data to relate customer contact demand with order and sales figures and develop long-term forecasts.
- Measure forecast performance by creating and / or providing metrics and measurements that illustrate forecasting efficacy.
- Conduct root cause analyses to provide recommendations for WFM forecasting and scheduling process improvements.
- Effectively communicate data trends and expected outcomes to leadership, including senior management.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years of forecasting experience. Experience with workforce management (WFM) scheduling software preferred.
- 3+ years of Excel experience with strong knowledge of formula definitions.
- Strong analytical, communication and problem-solving skills.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!