Customer Service Representative
From $22 to $26 per hour
12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
Uline. Where work ethic and hustle are rewarded. Customer Service is the heartbeat of our company.
Hours: 24/7 operation - Various shifts available.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Guide and process customer orders and inquiries in a fast-paced environment using world-class technology.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email and chat.
- Solve customer problems and find best possible solutions.
- Help customers navigate Uline's website and place orders online.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to questions about products, pricing and availability.
- Respond to shipping inquiries and answer order status questions.
- Become a product expert and understand each customer's needs to provide real, effective solutions and deliver exceptional customer service.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Desire to provide the best possible experience for our customers.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!