Supply Chain Manager
12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
Uline: Where hard work and hustle are valued and rewarded.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of Uline's velocity / supply chain team area.
- Work with the Director of Operations, Warehouse Operations Manager and others to determine product storage standards.
- Develop, communicate and monitor product storage standards with each Uline facility.
- Assign and maintain velocity / storage codes for all items.
- Retain and motivate staff to ensure optimum utilization of the department and the highest levels of service.
- Audit Branch velocity slotting procedures through on the floor observations and reporting.
- Identify, recommend and follow up on improvements and corrective actions.
- Work with various departments including Marketing, Purchasing and Inventory Control to ensure product information relative to product storage, inventory levels and handling is maintained in a consistent manner.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years distribution / supply chain experience preferred.
- Experience with Microsoft Access, Excel and Word.
- Hands-on management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and the ability to multi-task.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit-sharing.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!