- Responsible for obtaining meal orders for patients and carrying out diet orders, diet order changes, maintaining up to date diet, supplement and tube feeding orders; tallies menus and nourishment sheets. Maintain stock of oral supplements and enteral products.
- Froedtert Kenosha Hospital
- Froedtert Pleasant Prairie Hospital
MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS REQUIRED
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Previous one to two (1-2) years of experience in a related field preferred.
- Ability to read, write, hear, speak and comprehend the English language.
- Experience in a health care business or receptionist environment.
- Excellent computer and customer services skills.
- Knowledge of medical terminology; ICD-10, CPT and HCPCS codes and use.
- Familiarity with internet, email and Microsoft office.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills required.
- Demonstrates ability to efficiently organize work, while maintaining a high level of accuracy and productivity
PRINCIPLE ACCOUNTABILITIES AND ESSENTIAL DUTIES
- Obtains and processes diet orders including calculation and implementation of normal and therapeutic diets.
- Tallies menus and processes nourishments.
- Utilizes proper phone etiquette to obtain patient orders.
- Performs various clerical duties.
Froedtert South is a comprehensive regional healthcare system that has served southeastern Wisconsin and northern Illinois communities for more than 100 years. Froedtert South provides services primarily through the Froedtert Kenosha Hospital and the Froedtert Pleasant Prairie Hospital and several other clinic locations.
Froedtert South is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Froedtert South does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.