Customer Service Department Manager
From $80,000 to $90,000 per year
12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
Customer Service is the heartbeat of our company. We depend on our Call Center employees to serve our customers and fulfill our promise of reliability.
24/7 operation - various shifts available with set schedules.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Manage daily operations of some departments in Customer Service.
- Assist in setting and monitoring performance standards and quality.
- Work with Operations and Workforce Management to determine staff hours and number of personnel required.
- Review daily and weekly reports and make recommendations for improving productivity and efficiencies.
- Coach and develop team leads and / or trainers to ensure customer service excellence and a strong company culture.
- Audit phone, email, chat and other customer interactions.
- Partner with other departments to ensure customer needs are met.
- Manage disciplinary processes, complete performance reviews and make hiring decisions for customer service reps.
- Perform process audits to ensure adherence to procedures and recommend process improvements.
- Handle escalated customer issues and provide weekly function support for customer interactions.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 to 5 years customer service management experience.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to effectively coach, develop and motivate a high-performing team.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!