Customer Service Management Trainee
Starting from $25 to $30 per hour
12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
Customer Service is the heartbeat of our company. We depend on our Call Center employees to serve our customers and fulfill our promise of reliability.
Training Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:30 AM to 6 PM
24/7 operation - Various shifts available with set schedules.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Manage and lead a team of customer service reps on a daily basis.
- Participate in a rotational training program covering all aspects of customer service management.
- Set goals and provide mentoring / coaching.
- Perform quality monitoring on team members and provide feedback.
- Audit department processes and identify areas for improvement.
- Assist in the recruiting process to fill customer service positions.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Excel at verbal communications, listening, feedback, delegation, fostering teamwork and multi-tasking.
- Strong track record of customer-focused service and attention to detail.
- Prior leadership / management experience is a plus.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!