12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Develop your ideal IT career, crafting custom software solutions, at Uline. Bring your expertise as a Data Modeler to the industry-leading team delivering the data behind one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
- Create and maintain conceptual / logical data models to identify key business entities and visual relationships.
- Work with business and IT teams to understand data requirements.
- Maintain a data dictionary consisting of table and column definitions.
- Review data models with both technical and business audiences.
- Perform data profiling / analysis activities.
- Work with database administrators to develop and ensure adherence to data modeling standards as well as deployment of any data model changes.
- Collaborate with Application Developers and Project Teams to design and build data models to support project needs.
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology.
- Experience with Entity Relationship Diagrams and data modeling tools - Erwin knowledge a plus.
- Excellent technical, analytical / problem solving and organizational skills.
- Strong collaboration, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with DB2 LUW, Cassandra, DataStax and SQL Server to query data.
- Complete medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 9,000 employees across 13 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!